Strategist focused on harnessing disruptive innovation, growing businesses, and developing high-impact new ventures.
- Dominic Esposito
- Babson College
- +1 516 554 1435
Babson College, Babson Park, MA | GPA: 3.44 / 4.002012 - 2016
Bachelor of Science in Business Management
Resident Assistant, Rick and Sandy Sorenson Arts Scholar, Deans List, Undergraduate Student Technology Advisor, Men’s Varsity Cross Country, Men's Varsity Winter & Spring Track
Founder & PartnerOctober 2013 - Present
• Creative consulting studio specializing in results-focused web strategies by industry.
• Generated $4900 in signed contracts within the first month of operation.
• Asked to be a Hubspot Agency Partner within the first 3 weeks of operation.
• Created web strategies for 5 clients in the medical, restaurant, and technology industries.
Future Trends ResearcherOctober 2013 - Present
• Collecting primary data from Google's office in Cambridge and analyzing secondary data from online resources to determine Google's 20 year outlook on the technology industry.
Strategy InternJune 2013 - August 2013
Aplico, NYC, NY
• Collected research on bitcoin trends and its potential to thrive on mobile in order to inform a recommendation for one of the largest bitcoin exchanges in the world.
• Analyzed app performance to inform a recommendation for an external client in the social media space.
• Read “How Google Tests Software” by James Whittaker and made an internal presentation that will change the future of Applico’s Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and hiring process.
• Collaborated with top-level management to reinvent quarterly deliverables to internal and external stakeholders with an emphasized focus on innovation labs, connected technologies, and organizational restructurings.
• Created a visualization that illustrates how Microsoft restructured its company in its push to unify its devices and services. Check out the final product here.
• Led a cross-functional intern team in producing a company strategy, market overview, and investor pitch for an emerging company in the philanthropic space.
Co-Founder & Co-CEO2012 - May 2013
MyImpax, Babson Park, MA|1-year student-run business part of Babson coursework
• Created, implemented, promoted, and harvested a web application that connected potential customers with brands by incentivizing users to pass a brand’s card “forward” to receive exclusive discounts
• Coordinated the efforts of 28 multi-national students to ensure the timely and successful completion of deliverables to investors
• Created financial forecasts and models based on analytical data in the industry and compared actual v. projected
• Wrote and presented business proposal to panel of investors to receive funding of $2400
• Developed corporate social responsibility strategy for Joe Grooming and Wellesley Dental Group
• Developed new business through newspaper articles in Wellesley Townsman, blogs online, and social media
• Pitched, networked and developed relationships with Patagonia’s VP of Marketing, Verizon’s VP of Global Corporate Social Responsibility, Hill Holiday’s EVP, and Dunkin’s VP of Global Consumer Engagement
• Generated revenue within 4 weeks and profit within 12 weeks
Event Coordinator & Digital Marketing Assistant2012 - May 2013
Sorenson Center for the Arts, Babson Park, MA
•Planned and implemented music performances from inception to completion
•Doubled audience size from prior year by creating a musical database for marketing purposes
•Created Google Spreadsheets to coordinate with the directors of each performing group, tech crew, and designer
Design Consultant2012 - May 2013
Media & Design Studio, Babson Park, MA
•Worked hands-on with clients to conceptualize, plan, and implement their vision using the Adobe design suite
•Developed digital media materials including brands, websites, and promotional videos for startups
LEADERSHIP & ACHIEVEMENTS
Babson President Kelly Healey Student Advisor 2013 - Present
1 of 2 students to translate student opinion to the president.
Butler Venture Accelerator Start-Up Student Entrepreneur 2012 - Present
Networked with Google, Patagonia, & HubSpot
Babson’s Emerging Leader of the Year 2013
Selected out of Babson’s Freshman Class of 470 students
Dunkin’ Donuts “Social Brand” Start-Up Finalist2012
Presented to 200+ audience, venture capitalist, & CEO’s
PWC xACT Accounting Case Competition College Level Winner2012
Selected out of 11 teams
Rick and Sandy Sorenson Arts Scholar 2013 - Present
Selected out of Babson’s Freshman Class of 470 students to represent the arts.
GRAPHICS & MEDIA SKILLS
· Adobe Design Suite
· Website Development
· Social Media Marketing
· Digital Video
· Microsoft Office Suite
· Access Databases
· Minitab Stastical Software
· Public Speaking / Presenting
· Event Coordination
· Social Entrepreneurship
· Tech Startups
· Corporate Social Responsibility
· Creating Social Change of Value
· Solving Problems / Consulting
· Decathlon / Running
· Advancement of Education
- Campus Box #627
Babson Park, MA 02457
- Email: Desposito1@Babson.edu
- Phone: +1 516 554 1435